Poster Presentation Prize
The RaAM15 Poster Prize will be awarded to the best (virtual) poster presented during RaAM15. This prize is sponsored by the Faculty of Philology at the University of Bialystok and will consist of 100 euros and a certificate.
Judges will be appointed by the Local Organizing Committee to evaluate the posters of candidates during the conference. The LOC will ensure that judges are not connected with the candidate’s research (e.g., as supervisor, co-supervisor or ex-supervisor).
Each judge will independently assess the candidate’s presentation on a scale of 1- 35,based on the following equally rated criteria:
1) Introduction: Is adequate and relevant background to the research topic provided?
2) Research Objectives: Are the objective(s) of the research clearly communicated?
3) Methodology: Are appropriate methods used to address the research problem(s)?
4) Findings: Are the findings clearly presented?
5) Contribution and Innovation: Are the contributions innovative and aligned with the RaAM vision of applying metaphor research to the real world?
6) Poster Design: Easy to follow, appropriate language, effective use of figures and illustrations, etc.
7) Oral Presentation: Does the presenter provide a relevant and informative introduction to the research outlined in the poster?
The judges will individually rate each poster, and their results will be collated to determine the winner. The award will be given to the candidate with the highest total score from the different judges. The winner of the RaAM15 Poster Prize Conference prize will be announced during the closing of the conference.